Nike Air Jordan 13 Retro "Melo Class of 2002" (414571-035)
We ship Monday to Friday (Hong Kong Time GMT +8:00)
We will always try to ship your order within 4 working days from that you've made your order. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Should you have any question, feel free to email our customer service department.
We ship & offer FREE shipping worldwide :
- HONG KONG
- KOREA, SOUTH
- NEW ZEALAND
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Standard Shipping (5-18 Business Days) FREE
- Express Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
Items will be shipped via DHL or Hong Kong Post depending on the weight and value.
- Once your order shipped, we will issue a tracking number via email.
- Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal post service and be subject to their standard delivery procedures.
- You can track on DHL or Hong Kong Post.
- Due to an increased volume of orders during particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take a few days extra. We are doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible.
- Orders containing 6 or more items may be shipped using another service than listed below.
- Delivery standard applies to working days in the destination and excludes the time for customs clearance.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting post office proactively to collect your parcel upon receipt of notification from post office/ customs for undelivered parcels/ parcels being retained.
- We are NOT responsible for ANY applicable customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations, local sales taxes and other customs charges incurred for goods being retained at Customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations
Color: BLACK/UNIVERSITY RED-UNIVERSITY GOLD
The Air Jordan 13 Retro ‘Melo Class of 2002’ celebrates Carmelo Anthony’s high school alma mater, the national basketball powerhouse known as Oak Hill Academy. A mix of nylon, leather and suede makes up the shoe’s upper, finished in black, University Gold and University Red as a nod to the school’s colors. Inside, the sockliner on the right shoe is printed with ‘Class of 2002,’ while the left showcases Melo’s personal logo.
*This Air Jordan 13 Retro is a Nike Factory B-Grade with minor cosmetic flaws.
**Damaged Box (Missing Lid)