Nike Wmns Air Max 720 Northern Lights (AR9293-001)
We ship Monday to Friday (Hong Kong Time GMT +8:00)
We will always try to ship your order within 4 working days from that you've made your order. Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be shipped the next business day.
Should you have any question, feel free to email our customer service department.
We ship & offer FREE shipping worldwide :
- HONG KONG
- KOREA, SOUTH
- NEW ZEALAND
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- UNITED KINGDOM
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Standard Shipping (5-18 Business Days) FREE
- Express Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
Items will be shipped via DHL or Hong Kong Post depending on the weight and value.
- Once your order shipped, we will issue a tracking number via email.
- Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed on to an internal post service and be subject to their standard delivery procedures.
- You can track on DHL or Hong Kong Post.
- Due to an increased volume of orders during particular releases, sales or holidays, the handling of your order may take a few days extra. We are doing our best to get all orders out as soon as possible.
- Orders containing 6 or more items may be shipped using another service than listed below.
- Delivery standard applies to working days in the destination and excludes the time for customs clearance.
- Buyer is responsible for contacting post office proactively to collect your parcel upon receipt of notification from post office/ customs for undelivered parcels/ parcels being retained.
- We are NOT responsible for ANY applicable customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations, local sales taxes and other customs charges incurred for goods being retained at Customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs charges, import taxes/tariffs, customs seizures/confiscations
Color: MTLC SILVER/MIDNIGHT NAVY
THE FUTURE OF AIR.
Boasting Nike's large Air unit, the Nike Air Max 720 Women's Shoe offers 360 degrees of cushioning and then some. Between its jaw-dropping outsole and molded upper, this shoe could have easily come from the future, but with rich colors inspired by the natural world, you're sure to be brought back down to Earth.
- Textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support
- Nike's large Air unit, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole
- Colors take inspiration from the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe's futuristic look
- Molded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the pods, creating a wavelike design
- Rubber coverage on the outsole gives durable traction
- Translucent rubber on the heel highlights the Max Air unit
Behind the Design
The Air VaporMax represents a new era in Nike innovation. “It’s changed our whole philosophy on how we design for Air,” says Cushioning Innovation Designer Zachary Elder. With the VaporMax, the designers wanted to truly capture the feeling of ‘running on air.’ The designers started by restructuring the Air unit so they could attach it directly to the upper. “That was the biggest challenge,” says Tom Minami, Senior Footwear Designer – but it was worth it. “Without any midsole or sockliner, you get to feel the Air in a whole new way.” In previous Air Max models, the goal was to fill the sole with as much Air as possible, but with the VaporMax, the focus is on using the Air efficiently. “As you step down, each lug gets pushed into the Air unit, ramping up the pressure,” Elder explains. “As you step off, the pressure releases, creating that springy bounce.” After the seven-year journey from ideation to release, Elder and Minami are excited for what’s to come. “I’m super proud of the product," Elder says. “This new approach is going to be a huge turning point for Air – and for Nike.”Size Chart